A touching and honest read. Loved it!
“There is no dishonor in losing the race. There is only dishonor in not racing because you are afraid to lose.”
- The first half of the book was good, but it didn't really pull me in.
- The second part was a wonderfully-crafted emotional rollercoaster.
- I loved the narrator, Enzo. Seeing everything through the eyes of a smart, loving dog was very insightful.
- Great metaphors: "The car goes where the eyes go."
- The story made racing seem very fun and interesting.
- I thought the hope-filled ending was brilliant.
My video review: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMqFdc5RtDg
PS: Listening to the audiobook was a wonderful experience.