I loved this book so much!
- Oh, the characters. They were very well-written. I cared for all of them, and they were so versatile.
- The world was scary and very real-feeling.
- I loved the concept and idea behind the book. It's unusual to see angels like this, but it actually made a lot of sense.
- Penryn was such a kick-ass heroine, one of the best I've read about.
- The pacing kept me gripped till the very end, and had me coming back to it whenever I could to find out what happens next.
If there's one thing to nag about, it's how little time we have to get to know Penryn's sister, Paige. Therefore we do not care as much as we could about Penryn's goal and the catalypse to the whole story.
Overall, it's a fantastic book that kept me on my toes from page one till the very end.
The sequel can't come fast enough!